Hi, Friends! Hope you had a great weekend, and are ready to jump back into another week. I decided to help maintain accountability and consistency, I’m going to start sharing my plan for the upcoming week for meals and workouts. Hope this gives you some inspiration. I find that planning this out takes a portion of stress away from the week, maybe something new for you to try out if you currently don’t!
Plan Your Meals:
- Breakfast: Smoothies or eggs
- Lunch: Leftovers or salad
- Monday – ground beef taco bowls
- Tuesday – pork loin, veggie, quinoa
- Wednesday – maple dijon chicken skillet
- Thursday – spaghetti with zucchini noodles
- Friday – homemade pizza
Plan Your Workouts:
My goal is to have three lifting sessions per week, and then to focus on being active in some capacity the other days.
- Monday: Walk with A
- Tuesday: Gym lifting session
- Wednesday: Walk with A
- Thursday: Gym lifting session
- Friday: Walk with A
- Saturday: Gym lifting session
- Sunday: Walk/rest
How’s your week looking? Do you have your meals and workouts planned?